Thursday, January 14, 2021

What is one of the most expensive things that you've every bought?

 I think we can set aside buying houses and explore other personal purchases.   This is a sort of a timely question, as I get older and have a little more disposable income, I tend to buy more of things I want.  So the most expensive single item I have ever purchased is a 2016 Toyota Tacoma pickup.  I have been driving a 96 Ford Ranger pickup for the better part of 20 years.  The seats were tore up by Jada looking for a ball, the ceiling looks like a wild cat got loose and clawed it up.  So I thought what the heck, I am going to get a new truck…and went out and found what I wanted and bought a great truck.  I spent 35K and this is a tricked out truck, navigation, cameras and all kinds of extras… best truck I have ever owned…  About a couple of days later, I went to get in and felt like my head was hitting the ceiling and the truck had seemed so big.  The seat was not as comfortable as my Ford Ranger either.  So after about a week, I went back to my Ford Ranger and that’s what I prefer to drive.  If we take a long trip we take the Toyota and I am ok with it but it is just to much…  In my Ford, I can take the dogs running in it and I know every noise and quirk it has and know what to expect.  So my biggest purchase in my life time was a bust… go figure.





No comments:

Post a Comment